Role: Account Strategist
- Type: Full time
- No. of Positions: 2
- Job Location: Remote Now - May transition later - (Candidates in India Only, preferably from Bangalore/ Mumbai)
- Interview Process: 3-4 interviews, Telephonic/video call
- Male/Female: All genders welcome
- For: WinnowPro Digital Services
- Joining: Immediate
About the role:
Winnow Digital Services seeks a Digital Account Strategist(PPC Focused) who will be responsible for planning, executing and monitoring the digital advertising outreach programs of our end clients - B2B and B2C. You will be key to ensure that the digital marketing strategy is followed and is transparent between the marketing team, stakeholders (global marketing teams) and tech teams by using the appropriate communication channels.
- 5-6 minimum years of expertise in digital marketing (preferably in an agency).
- B2B account management experience is mandatory.
- Running ads on Google, Facebook-Instagram, LinkedIn and other digital mediums (A Google Ads certified individual would be preferred)
- Hands-on with execution, reporting, optimization and tracking, with a focus on improving digital ad performance and ROAS
- Setting up tracking and analytics of digital ad campaigns
- A comprehensive understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console & CRM tools (Hubspot CRM knowledge would be highly preferred)
- Experience in running DSAs, RLSAs is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple ad accounts and strategies across varied industries
- Knowledge of Email Marketing Programs and Email Service Providers
- Drive to keep yourself updated with the latest and best ad campaign strategies and technological advancements within the adtech and automotive space
- Fast learner and able to function within tight deadlines
- Fantastic communication skills (proficiency in English), ability to learn quickly
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Strategize and execute paid campaigns on different channels with an experiment-oriented mindset looking to discover new avenues of targeting and channels
- Implement and improve digital advertising by utilizing quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize campaign performance
- Provide data analysis and strategic insights to marketing team members on campaign changes required to increase lead generation, engagement levels, and other marketing goals
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
- Collaborate with the different product marketing teams to ensure that personalized assets are created for the different target accounts which are engaging and enable conversion across the buying funnel.
- Model and forecast results; conduct A/B tests and use a data-driven approach to refine and enhance outcomes to hit KPI targets
- Manage prospect/customer database and data quality maintenance via CRMs and report on last mile attribution
- Generate weekly/monthly reporting of digital marketing KPIs
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in web technologies, design, standards, and best practice